Tuesday, July 2, 2013

♥ Nail Polish Collection ♥


As i said i will post , this is my NailPolsh Collection.
The Nail Polishes that you will see, are the ones that i use the most and are from the same brand, Malena .
I also have 20 more nail polishes in my collection but they are miscellaneous, and from another brands,
and i  wanted to include these that i had in the same brand :] . So i hope you like the post and the nailpolishes ♥





That's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed and liked it.
Subscribe and Comment
~ Till the next post! ♥

3 comments:

  1. You perfect little girl. I love the pink ones :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not a little girl :3
      and the pinks are perfect

      Delete
  2. wow! I do really love your collection!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs